Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Flute Recital

Nothing much today except for flue recital at 6:00PM...though had to get there at 5:45PM for something called the "warm up", its funny how they call it that, it doesnt really "warm" u up like it says it does....just makes u feel nervous if u stuff up in the "warm up"! I played the song "London Bridge" but it was too short so i had to play it twice through. I was so nervous that i knocked down some of the books and didnt tell the audience what song i was performing. After that i forgot to take my music back to my seat and dropped my flute! GOSH!

Well back to early, today at school i kicked Luis Detrey in the leg and im sorry about that Luis. I met Bella and Aids on the bus again, bella killed my back and i just started at Adrian....*sighs*

Tommorow is Bella's last day on the bus, seeyaas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates