Monday, June 22, 2009

Training Off, Lines On

Well today wasnt suppose to be tiring, but it was. Last night it was pouring here down in Sydney so our soccer training was called off. And today i was talking in the Chapel while there was a singing/music lesson on and both of us was sent to his office. Shortly I got lines and had to copy out pages 72-73 of the School College Diary. I did most of it at school but when i got home, i got a MSN message from Ross asking if i could do his lines as well, as generous i am, ive done them now im am very tired...time to settle in bed with my hot choclate and my new book :

Contest - By Matthew Reilly

Tired as I am, i cant watch any comedy, anime or Jdorama since my internet bandwidth got capped AGAIN! OMFG!

Well now imma gunna go settle in bed, Seeyas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates