Friday, April 10, 2009

Camp~

Hey Everyone, i haven't posted for a week now, i know i said i would post nearly everyday but CAMP got in the way. I went for 3 days but the other days i was too busy doing the homework i needed to catch up on and packing my bag for camp. Well here is what happened at camp:

TUESDAY 4TH , APRIL - DAY ONE
*Bringggggggggggg!!!!!* , my alarm clock went off and i fell out of bed and suddenly realized i had my camp on, i jumped into the shower and quickly had a wash for about 2-3 minutes then i bolted down the stairs realized i got up one hour EARLY! I forgot to put my alarm clock one our back since it was day-light saving. I was really pissed so i just ate breakfast so slowly i nearly was late to school for the camp. Well when i finally arrived at school we lined up in our homerooms infront of the canteen and the teachers were so slow at marking the role(probably because the quadriple checked if anyone didn't come yet). After about 20 minutes we boarded coaches and it took about only 15 minutes to get to our camp. Our camp was at Narrabeen and it was so close to the city where i go to school. As soon as we arrived we waited at the bunker loudly(our version of quietly, lol) until an instructor came down. Her name was Pip and she started going all agro at us and started shouting, but that only lasted for 3 minutes according to my brain. We got split up into 6 groups(where we did all our activities together) and cabins, my cabin number was 12B. Everyone was so eager to see what the cabins were like and when we opened that door we entered heaven, it was exactly like a house. There was a lounge room with a plasma tv and a bedroom with 8 bunk beds..i immediately knew that the 3 days i spent there would be the most thrilling and exciting. The first activity we did was the ropes course, a challenge were the person was strapped tightly to a harness and had to walk across thin wires and platforms to get to the end, it was about 5 metres high. At first i boasted and said that i was gunna go all Tarzan at it but when i climbed the stairs ready to start my heart when hyper and my brain was disobeying me, not to mention my legs feeling no motion. I stood there for awhile until i heard a "hurry up" from one of the boys behind me. I knew i couldn't hold the line up so i just rushed up those stairs. The instructor opened the gate and i convinced myself to step on the wire. Before i did my whole body said "Live life at MAX" and i just started walking. That thought trailed off when i got the last section...there were 2 different ropes and they were really wobbly due to the wind speeds and i slipped. *Gasp* i was hanging there with a painful crutch...god i hate harnesses...the activity was over now and we went back to our cabins just to chill until dinner. We watched some cartoons and stuff and then we walked weirdly to the dinning room. It was pasta for the main meal and apple crumble with custard for desert! We cleaned up and went back to our cabins again and watched Bondi Rescue until the Night Show. For the night show we had indoor games, the first team who could get the most points won. And guess what? 12B won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And after that we just watched N.C.I.S until bedtime...
Well that was the first day, i'll post the other 2 later, now for what happened today:
To be honest, life was completely boring today but i went to mass today for the station of the cross...im gunna try and make life to the MAX!

Mood:  AWAKE!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates