Saturday, April 11, 2009

Going Crazy all over Japanese Media

Its still the same day as my previous post as im really bored right now and have nothing better to do. I haven't told you about the rest of my day and day 3 of my camp. Well after i posted i worked more on my blog and finished my H/W. I got extremely bored and started watching and downloading Kamen Rider Kabuto, a tokusatsu again...then i watched a JDorama show called Hana Kimi. Had a chat with my old best buddie Woodsie on MSN then my best friend Ross(mini-fox) on MSN. Kabuto wouldn't relieve my boredom so i randomly searched some Ultraman lol. Suprisingly i came across one that was made for more mature auidences and not really for little kids - Ultra Seven X and Ultraman Nexus. Well im gunna start watching them. Well now im going to write about day 3 and the final day i was at camp. enjoy xD! Well its not long to the celebration, im super excited!!!

THURSDAY 6th, APRIL - DAY 3(FINAL DAY)
I was the first to wake up in my cabin and i hit my head since i was on the bottom bunk, got out and had a pee...i kinda forgot what happened next because i fell asleep on the floor since i had a late night on tuesday. I awoke about 2 hours later when Conor stepped on me...-_-" when he was getting outta bed and i jerked up. Today we had Archery first up, we had Toast again for breakfast and some fruit. Archery was kinda fun, though i never go into the championship mini-games during the activity. My friend Ross got a bullseye and went through the next round since he was 3rd in shooting the arrow first(^^ yay Ross!) and i sadly when i let go of the string it hit my arm and the arrow bent and it missed the target... Well there isn't much to tell about Archery at all. The next and the last one ever at Narrabeen was Rock Climbing! I was like pro at putting on harnesses now lol, and i didn't even reach halfway since my hands were getting really sore and i couldn't reach it. I then belayed the other climbers up - I just beat Ross by a little bit xD! The Day was short, we packed up and our instructor made his speech about how good we were - this is how i described what he said : blah blah blah thankyou for you blah blah blah and you blah, then he smiles =). Had lasagna for lunch and i went for seconds(licked plate clean, delicious food they have!). We went on the bus and went back to the school, my mum was waiting outside the school gates and i dumped my sleeping bag and camp bag into the mercede's boot and rushed in. My nan was there and we were suppose to show her around the Harbour Bridge and the city but i had to POO...my mum sighed and we drove home...

Well that was the last of my camp entry at Narrabeen, i'll never forget my time there xD!

Mood:Cheerful and Excited

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates