Friday, April 3, 2009

First goes to First

Heyy Guys, welcome to my blog! My real name is Eric and im currently 12. I'll be adding alot of blogs nearly everyday, i hope you enjoy them!

Ok, today started when i heard a fart, yes...my dad was telling me to wake up but i was just mumbling about mangoes and noodles and my dad needed to go to the toilet but instead he let out the most horrific blast u would every experience...i fell alseep...but soon after i was dragged into the shower. After the shower i was kind of wide awake all of a sudden. I raced down stairs, 2 steps at a time and ate my breakfast...then i raced outta my house and my friend was waiting for me. Together both of us ran to the bus stop and caught the bus...we arrived at school around about 7:45. FREE TIME! School today was kind of a drag, we missed out the last 2 periods because of meetings, while other kids went roaming around the shops near the Harbour Bridge...i had to stay at school and just stare at the bridge. Yes, i play under the Sydney Harbour Bridge every lunchtime because my school is in the city. Anyways, as i was saying - i couldn't go since i had DEBATING, but it was fun and another drag...well that pretty sums up today!
Mood: Curious


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates