Saturday, April 11, 2009

Staying Home on Saturday doing Stupid Studying

Im not gunna go out today...mainly because i have to correct all my homework and results, well right now its 1:29PM in Australia so im in the middle of the day mainly because i feel like it xD! So far this morning i spent 1 hour or so practising my music(piano and flute) then i just edited my blog template and added stuff to it..i was really suprised because after i finished it was like 2 hours since i have started. Well now i have do my H/W, but first im going to tell you about day 2 at my camp. And i feel so excited since my friends are coming over for an Easter Celebration tommorow!

WEDNESDAY 5TH, APRIL - DAY 2
I remember i had a dream but i forgot what it was...*sigh* and i slowly crawled out of bed. It was 6:00AM in morning and my friends were already going crazy. Normaly i was the first out of bed but everyone was up except for me and this other kid - Conor Roberts. I tap him on the head and he got up and punched me off the bunk and i hit my bum, its still bruised these days. He told me he was dreaming about Master Shifu(the master from a cartoon movie " Kung Fu Panda") and he was Po(the popular panda in the movie). I laughed so hard my i rocked around and my bum started to hurt again. Well i then got dressed, brushed and washed and slipped onto the Cabin Loounge...i forgot what we were watching but i remember it wa
s a horror film. Not after awhile someone came in and switched of the TV, it was Conor(again) and he said " Breakfast you dorks" . We looked at our phones(no-one has watches these days) and Conor took his watch out and shoved in our faces. "Get lost" we all shouted and we then put on our shoes and socks and had a race to the dinning room. I came second xD! We had toast and i put honey on it...yummy, i also took some water melon! Soon it was time for our morning activities, Iniatives. Iniatives were mini challenges we had to do. Group Six was divided in half and there was A team and B team, i was in A team. The first was to fill a big bucket three-quatres the way and use to ropes to grapple it onto the desk without spilling a drip of water. It took us 4:32 secs as our instructor timed it and we won that challenge. The way we did is 4 people held the 2 ropes and they started running around it circles and switching among themselves until it was fully secure and they pulled. The next was to pass the ball through the whole group and beat the oppostions time. We lost it because they were cheeky about it, we touched it while they listened when the instructor said "through" they put there hands above each other and just dropped each other, they beat us by far. The last challenge was the Milk Cartans Challenge, the 2 teams had to stack the cartans on top of each other but they weren't allowed to jump or step on anything. Team B got to 12 until there stack collapsed while ours went to 16 and we broke the record at the whole camp!!! Lunch was Lebanese bread with vegies and stake(yum yum)...we didn't have long to eat as we needed to go back to our cabins to get ready for kayaking(similar to canoeing). I loved Kayaking so much, because we loved capzing our boatz!!! WE kept on going through different mini islands throughout the camp and it took about 2-3 hours and my hands and arms were so numb!!! At the start of kayaking we all requested some free time to muck around in the water at first but we were so exauhsted when we finished we all begged to go back and shower. I was smart and quickly before everyone else put there canoes back ran to my cabin and showered. *tsssss* ahhhh the water made me feel so relieved. We had Stake, Pork and Beef with gravy and vegies for the main meal and Jelly with berries and low fat ice-cream blended. Did i mention that i bought a chappa-chup for $5 lol. For night show we had oval games and we played soccer,touch footy, run and chase game and cricket. No-one kept scores but i assume we won since we scored alot more tries, goals and scores than the other team did. The rest of night was just TV and SLEEP....*snoresz*

I'll post the final day of my time at Narrabeen soon^^

Mood:
Excited

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'll b honest with u. i didnt read that long post so i dont know wat this comment should b about... but im sure it was awesome!

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates